Lock and Key is searching for new team memebers!
Escape games are really fun and we need the right people to help make our games great! Lock and Key is hiring for open Room Runner positions.
A Room Runner is responsible to greet teams, brief games, answer questions, remotely monitor games, give hints, solve potential problems, take team photos, and accurately reset game rooms.
- Evening and weekend availability
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old to apply
- Good customer service
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Outgoing, easy to talk to, and must feel comfortable speaking in front of large groups of people
- Basic computer operating skills
Pay Scale, Compensation, and Hours:
Part time Hourly wage ($13.75-16.50 per hour). Must have a flexible schedule that allows for evenings & weekends.